Sunday, April 20, 2014

Close

Hi there. Today is a Sunday. I'm not very happy as tomorrow is Monday. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to school and do tons of homework that I'll never finish.

I'm writing this topic CLOSE, because I feel like I wanna close this blog.

You may be asking why am I so random?

I'll tell you the reason personally if you come and ask me.

Thanks for paying much attention on my blog. I'm so happy to have friends, family and people who I don't even know, reading my blog, having the curiosity on my life.

All I want to tell each of us is that God is love. Today is Easter Day. Nearly 2000 years ago, Jesus died on the cross for you and I ( all of us ). The grace of God shows the great great love of Him. I really wanna let you know Christ is your only way. He gives you strength and faith that your life can't live without him. You are loved, people!

I've wrote hundreds of blog posts on this blog since my first year of high school. And now I'm in my last year of high school. So, the first momentum of writing the first blog post was that time when I felt that being a Christian was a happy and joyful thing. I should live a joyful life. Therefore, I named this blog, Joy and Love. And in between these years, obviously I've changed the title but the themes were all around JOY AND LOVE. I named this website url joyful-jean. Jean is me and this Jean is joyful.

I really hope you understand what I message I really want to deliver to you. It is all about Joy and Love. Without God, you'll never ever find real love and real joy. There will never be peace in your heart.

Lastly, I really want you to know that God loves you. He can rescue you from a super bad situation.

GOD LOVES YOU

Thanks for reading my blog no matter when.
This is the last post.

With Love and Joy,
ALEGRIA Y AMOR,
Elisa Jean.

20.04.2014
Sunday
6:40 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment