Sunday, June 1, 2014

Discovering the life.

Hi guys. It has been a long time I didn't write blog post. I just do some quick review about the reasons of me stop writing for weeks. 

I stopped writing because I felt like I were writing things which were about my life, without connecting them with God. And those were my sins and stupid thoughts about myself. I was self centered. I was glorifying my own name, Elisa Jean.

I don't know if you are a Christian or no, but I know I'm a Christian who really needs to do what god wants me to do. I first started writing this blog was because I felt the love from God that time. I named it Joy and Love. And my URL is joyful-jean.blogspot.com. The whole purpose is to let people ( my readers) to know more about the all mighty god. However, lately, I've not been doing what my fist and only aim was. I was blogging about my luxurious life, my dreamful life, my future without God, money and etc.

I want to thank god about what he has done on me. I personally want to say this is the glory of god and his grace is always here with me. AMEN. 

I'll continue writing blog post so as to use use what god has given me to strengthen myself and a good person and glorify his name. Only his name.

Thank you.
Love you guys.







No comments:

Post a Comment