Friday, April 18, 2014

Alegría y Amor


AI've been in a really sad and serious state that I wanna give up what I passionate at. I have such a feeling that no one is encouraging me while my friend Yen Ling, listened to the stories of mine. I feel great after all and thank god for placing Yen Ling for playing a role as my friend.

I was depressed and made myself not to waste the precious time I have. I did what I was supposed to do. The week days went perfectly and I nearly finished all my homework. That's amazing because I never bother my homework. Study is more important that homework?

I don't really score well in my previous exam. I was very sad that my History got really really low marks. I rated it as FAIL. You see that's how bad I was or am. Chemistry was one of the worst too. Besides, the nation language ( Bahasa Melayu) has made me like a mad person. Writing an essay with thousands words makes me feel like I wanna vomit. My life now is full of studies and essays. 

After all, I thank god for giving me such a life. Today is Good Friday. Jesus died on the cross 2000 years ago. Can you believe that, WE CAN'T LIVE A PERFECT LIFE LIKE WHAT JESUS DID BUT WE JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS LIKE WHAT PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD HAVE DIED LIKE THAT WAY. After all, I won't say my life is not good. Because it is too good. Such a comfortable life.

Good Friday, I was having my dinner with all my family members presented. I'm so grateful about it. It's been quite a long time we didn't gather together. The scene of family members gather together will hardly to be seen after I graduated my high school. Thanks God for this year. 

Now, just wanna make an appreciation to my blog reader. I've designed a card and written something on it. And now, I wanna give out. Remember there is only one. So if you are interested, just make a comment on this post and I'll give it to you, if I meet you. This card is only given to reader who is able to meet me regularly and yea. So, write a comment. It's not vey nice but it's nice to give others something. 

Here is the card. 


Just a pice of paper. 

And here are something that I designed and only for my personal usage.



No comments:

Post a Comment