Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Day

Humans always live in regrets. 

I often give myself a remark on what and how I have done. It's true that I keep on watching myself making mistakes, being silly. I have lots of thoughts that I want to share. I always think out loud. 

I asked myself, what's my new year resolution? I find myself being lazy to even think about one or two. After all, I have experienced lots of comments that I have given to myself. I know that correcting or giving myself a new year resolution are never enough to even make me become a better person. A new year resolution? I would say yes, everyday resolution is better. 

How much time does all of us spend on doing things that we are not supposed to do? How much time do we actually care about people around us? How much time do we use to love ourselves? Are we spending too much time on loving ourselves instead of the others? 

What's your new year resolution?

***

I got myself a new hair cut last Sunday. I found it very funny, I literally laughed at myself in front of the mirror. What could be worse than having a bad hair cut? Feeling good about myself is even worse, I would say. I reflect to myself. I find myself being too boastful about how I look or even what I'm studying. Things that I have done have not been better after all! It's always not too late to realise I'm not perfect, I'm very weak. 

I have these thoughts are all because of my results. My results was out 3 days ago. I was astonished by it! I never thought I would get such results. It was below my expectation. I didn't cry about it, but I thank God that at least everything I did last year was blessings from God. I thank God. 

I didn't pay much attention to my studies last year. I promise myself to use my time wisely this year. Perhaps, I should start today. Things might get better. 

I have lots of new year a.k.a. everyday resolutions. I wrote down in a list of an A4 paper. Those things are pretty pressuring. I have to get those things done and I have to keep in mind of all of them! I have one bible verse as my 2016 year's topic. I'm going to live with this verse for the whole year. Dissecting the list that I have written, I have every resolution with a verse. The resolution is not like what I used to write. This time, I get a more flexible and abstract one for myself. 

I don't know if anyone would read my blog. I strongly recommend you to really start every day like how you start every year. The enthusiasm and sophisticated feelings should always be in everyday! 

Let's live every day to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment