Tuesday, December 31, 2019

the last day of 2019.

Today is the last day of 2019.

I reflected back to how I have been for the whole year. I found myself sinking more in sadness than joy. That is scary. Because 10 years ago, my vision for life is to be joyful in God. But today, I don't live with that.

And I want for a change.

I want to get back the life, the less-tear life.

I want to relearn about Christ, reopen my heart for Him, regive myself for him.

//

I was reading Maizi, and I saw Teacher Zee Chun's article. I remember how I was very inspired by this teacher of mine, to follow God, to follow the holy way. It is good that I found myself wanting to pick up writing again. Utilising writing for the sake of rearranging my mind, talking to God, controlling my emotions.

I give thanks to words and letters. Because of these, I am able to express in a more polite way, instead of throwing my tantrum to everyone, instead of showing very depression on instagram to my followers and being laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment