Sunday, September 29, 2019

make-up

sometimes i just want to hide myself in blanket, and pretend that there is nothing happens in my world. i want to take a rest, to be who i truly am, to find what i truly love. 

a lot of people don't understand why i do make up. sometimes i find it a waste of time to do make-up. but little did they know that i just want to have something that can remind me of my mum. my lovely mum who is now sick. whenever i wear make-up, it feels as if she is by my side and saying elisa, don't cry, be strong. 

not a lot of people understand how this links to that. yea, i truly don't give a shit if you can't understand me. 

i feel so tired from the days, helping other people to carry their weights, being so available for everything. i just need a rest. 

i have used too much energy to love, to care. 

i just want to take a rest. 

i just want to be with parents again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment