Friday, February 5, 2016

Fashion

It can be tough to style sometimes.

I am not sure why I have been so obsessed with fashion since I was 12 years old. The shame that I felt would never be gotten away from. I remembered how being not appropriate for me to wear something that was not formal to a formal occasion.

At some point of my life, I think that I'm a little bit too exaggerate about my fascination towards fashion. Unlike fashion bloggers, or the cool kids that I have met in my life time, I don't really have a special style or fashion to follow. I just style up whatever I want. I just want my creativity and uniqueness to be shown through my outfits. Two years ago, I found myself being carried away by fashion. Instagram has become one of the major factor of me being passionate about styling up and creating fashion.

As soon as I deleted my Instagram account last year, I was able to cope for my studies. The closing down gave me a big impact. Since then, I didn't really fancy about photography, even if I asked to be twin model by one of my best photographer friend. It is weird. I have disconnected myself from the creativity that I used to have. I disconnected myself from the social media. Finally, I stopped chasing fashion, instead, I'm now walking down to a life path that I think I like. The path, that actually has different distractions. Probably, distractions that I have never experience before. I'm waiting for the life.

I have this sudden urge to write about fashion because I just finished reading some fashion blogs. I almost fainted when I saw the pictures of the fancy clothes. Every attire seems too crazy for normal people to wear. I mean, I have tried wearing something like a robe to college before, but this is way crazier!

Fashion is a blending of creativity, reality, psychology and culture.

I don't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment