Monday, February 15, 2016

FAQ: What am I studying?

It's just a few days away from the most thrilled day.



If you're my friends who are reading this, you might have known what this is all about. I'm heading to Aussie to further my studies.

A lot of people or friends have asked me about what I'm studying and where and when and... Let's get started with all the questions being answered!

HOW OLD AM I
I'm turning 19 this year. It will be my first birthday without my twin around me. That's exciting yet depressing. 

WHAT AM I STUDYING
I finished my "foundation" course last year 2015. I did commerce subjects and I struggled a lot. With the help of my genius friends and lecturers, I was able to get through the whole course. I'm now applying for my degree. My degree called Bachelor of Business ( Economics, Finance and Trade ). I really struggled in the subject Economics when I did my "foundation". But the more I have struggled, the more I want to challenge myself. That's why I get Economics as my degree. 

WHERE AM I STUDYING
I will keep it as a secret about what Uni I'm going. But, it's an Australian University. I'll be in Australia in the period of less that 1 month.

WHY OVERSEAS
Yes, I got this questions a lot of times. It's because I did not even do research on Local's Unis about Economics degree or any other Commerce degrees. So, that's why my only option is overseas. 

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SEPARATED FROM MY TWIN
Depressing at first. But we are not so emotional like about out twin relationship. I guess, we won't be Skype-ing everyday. I think we won't even Skype. 
I'm very worried about about my twin on the other side. I'm just scared that her friends would take advantages of her. As my job is always stopping others to take advantages on her, what I can do right now is to pray that whoever have read this will not take advantages of her. I don't want my twin to be bullied. 

DON'T I FEEL SCARED TO STUDY IN AUSSIE ALONE
Yes, I do feel scared some times in a while. I feel more exciting than being scared. My dad said that was a big improvement since I've always cried whenever I couldn't see my twin sister. My dad always told me to be brave. I guess, this would be the bravest time ever. 
I'm really scared of being involved in drinking or things like that. Still, I know God is always here with me.

WHERE WILL I BE STAYING AT 
Cool. My place would be approximately 1 kilometers away from my campus. I guess, I will walk to my Uni or maybe do cycling!

WILL I CONTINUE BLOGGING
Yes, definitely! I will keep writing blogs to get my friends in Malaysia updated! I'm thinking about starting a fashion blog or fashion page or photography page. Pretty much something like that. I wish I could sharpen my photography skill for the next three years!

DO/WILL I MISS ANYONE 
Frankly speaking, I don't miss any of my friends for now. I'm sure I'll miss them in a later time! 

HAVE I DONE MY DRIVING LESSON
No! I understand the fact that my sister has already gotten hers but I haven't is a strangest thing you guys have ever heard before. But not! Even with this three months holidays, I still haven't gotten my license. Keep calm, I'll move on.

That's pretty much all about what would happen in February. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment