Sunday, January 31, 2016

February is Exciting

It has been a long while since I last posted.

I have been great. I am very grateful for everything. January was a thrilling month which I got to live together with my sister only. That was a quite tough job but we somehow made it through the end. We have gone back to our hometown last Monday. It was a so-so experience on plane. Before I forget, we met a well known producer of our hometown. We didn't say HI or get photos because 1st, that was weird and 2nd I usually do not react to those popular people when I see them.

It has been a great week in my hometown. Unlike having holiday alone with my sister in Kuala Lumpur, we didn't go to church every day like we used to do it in KL. We stayed at home but went to park for walk almost every day. I have stayed strong in doing workout by Blogilates. The workouts are intense and fulfilling. Those make you sweat a lot when you are doing and make you sore in the following morning. It's a Youtube channel that I refer to. I enjoy doing that a lot these days.

I have gotten everything ready for studying overseas except getting an accommodation. I was worrying for the whole last week until the student rooms department replied my email. I finally feel a sense of relief. But I'm still working on getting a good and suitable accommodation. I pray hard.

I'm very excited about getting my degree. It's exciting to wait for the first day of university. I always want to have a university life. The life that's tough as no family member will be there with me. I feel like getting the challenge. That's a battle of God and I with the world. I'm ready for this.

I somehow don't feel excited about celebrating Chinese New Year. What's in my mind are studying and getting into a new university. I guess things are all be in God's hands.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment