Monday, January 18, 2016

A Hopeful Day

When we are young, we tend to think about the future.

I ain't sure how lonely I would be in the future. I'll be having no sisters tagging around me, I'll have to do things on my own, literally.

I have this strong urge to become a friend of everyone that I have met. 

This was what happened today.

I went to the city center of Malaysia by using train. I was freaking out because I was so scared of ISIS wandering around the city. I prayed as I went. I realised how weak I was because I was so afraid of death at that point of my life. I once prayed to God that, I would like to live until 18 years old because I wanted to experience the life as a college student. Today, I was so afraid that God would take an action of killing me. I was so scared. 

I found out how silly I was. 

Things got better after praying to God. I told my sister to study hard and continue her life, if I died. She replied with a question, asking me why was I so hopeless. I told her that I wasn't hopeless, but I was too hopeful that I could die peacefully. I thought of how simple life was.

I didn't die.

It was a hopeful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment