Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December: Renewing faith

What's up!
I just woke up from my nap not realising the sky is going to turn black. My body was suffering to wake up from my bed. The desire was too strong.

I woke up thinking about my future. I rethought about who I was at the beginning of the year 2015. Now, it seems even nearer to my dream or I would say my future. Things are not getting better in my life as my thoughts are always not in parallel. What I strongly feel about is that God has planned a future for me and He will always guide me through. Here I realise I have not been praying hard.

I want to go jogging so badly, but my body can't manage to do it. I feel so tired. I think about my December and January too. I'm gonna stay in KL and work as a part timer. I first started applied for the job due to the pressure of needing money. I got a lot of money on my mind. I wish I had no money on my mind. When I was back to my hometown, I big remorseful feeling. I shouldn't have got that job, because family are more important than money. 

I have made a big decision, I prayed about it. I'm sure everything is under God's control. He made everything happened. I prayed for me having no money on my mind, but God still allowed me to get the job.

What I'm sure is that everything can be a learning process. I learn a lot throughout this job application. I wish that this Christmas can make me become more faithful in God. I hope you have the same hope too! 

Let's wake up with a faithful heart! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment