Monday, November 23, 2015

Regular Update

It has been a real long period since I last posted a blog post.

Life after my foundation is quite nice, because I can get away from my studies and concentrate on life. When I say life, I really mean life. This age of mine is not to old nor too young. I wonder how the others feel when they were at my age. I feel helpless.

A lot of times, I feel like giving up on certain things. It's all about relationships, the relationship with God, with parents, with siblings and of course with my grannies. Those are my struggles. I would not say I've put a lot of efforts in pleasing all of them. But it's really hard to even try. I never know building up relationships with family members is lot more harder than building up relationships with different friends.

I come from a funny family, of which everyone has different problems. My siblings and I grow in different places due to my father's jobs. As a result, each of us has different thoughts and views. To be brief, if we were to be placed in 7 different countries, we can all be the presidents of those countries. Because we are too determined with our own thoughts and we have really different perspective. Imagine that's how I live, I'm living under 6 different ideologies. 

Talking about different countries, I think about being separated with my twin sister. I somehow have that sad feeling of being separated. We cry about it. We can't find a solution. All we can do is to cherish our relationship before we leave each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment