Sunday, December 6, 2015

Quitting Job ft. Emily's shots

Sometimes, I just wonder how to make good decisions.

When comes to making decisions, I usually have 2 types of responses. I can come out with a decision in a short time, and usually that decision is made without much of consideration but with stress. The second one would be making decision based on family or friends' advice and my own consideration too. It takes more than 5 days to make the decisions. However, the result is often not favorable. 

Talking about my exciting December part time job, I thought I would go for the work in a period of two months time. I would have to stay in KL for two months. While on the other side, my family is in Bintulu for another month. This means if I go to work, I would have to be separated with them for one month. A decision of going for work would mean that I would lose spending time with my family before I go overseas to study! 

The next day after my eldest sister's wedding, I woke up in a strong urge of quitting my first job. I started to worry if this was the correct decision. Pretty much, the whole morning was all about worrying whether to quit of not to. On the way back to KL in the car, I prayed for the job when I was half asleep. This is my bad ( if it's bad ) habit. I always pray when I can't sleep but I want myself to sleep. I didn't get into sleep afterwards, but I sent a message to the head of human resource of the company. I immediately sent a message saying that I wanted to quit the job ( I know, I don't even get to work for the first day ).

With messages, the quitting job is settled. I'm relief in the end. I felt really remorseful for putting money as my first aim. You know what, the guiltiness of worshiping money is really terrible. It made me couldn't get into sleep immediately when I was in bed. What's more, it made me felt like betraying God ( in exact, I was betraying ). Conclusion, never follow money, follow God. And happiness comes in in the end! 

"You shall have no other Gods before me. " - Exodus 20:3

I decided to add in this really useful way to make any decisions in life! FOLLOW GOD. 

xxx

Here are some of the shots that Emily did during the holiday trip to Bintulu. My outfit was out of creativity ( yes, I never have any creativity in my outfits, like never! ). I really like the exposure as well as the aperture effect, she caught the nice angles too! Presenting to you (drums roll), Emily's improved skills and her new lens photographs featuring two silly ones.





Top: Cotton On
Bottom: Cotton On
Sunglasses: Cotton On

X

No comments:

Post a Comment