Thursday, November 12, 2015

Going up Stage

Things have gone well.
I don't know how I have survived till this stage. I remember praying to God about my tertiary studies. I prayed that I could live till 18 years old so that I could at least enjoy being one year tertiary studies student. I like how I had the faith in God. Because I slowly loss myself.

I just applied to the courses I want to study next year. I am pretty excited about it, but somehow, I feel burdened and stressed out. I applied for Commerce degree. This is kind of like a challenge to me. I seriously feel that Science subjects are way easier and more suitable for me than the commerce subjects. And now I'm conflicting myself. If you are a high school student who is still wondering whether to choose science or arts or commerce, my advice to you is that choose something that you think you can cope for. 

I am not here to regret about what I have done for the past few months. I think about the friends that I have made in college and church, I literally got a smile on my face. Those people are wonderful. You would never get to have another copy of them. Those memories were made, and will always place in my heart. I will bring them to the last day of mine on earth.

The lecturers are way more friendly that you can ever think about. I have a lot of lecturers as friends, because they are way too young in term of their thinking. They have made me wanted to study more and explore more about the world. Now, I start to feel bad about them, because I did not do well in the exam, I guess.

I like how God has planned for me. All the things seem difficult at once, but I conquer them with the faith in God and friends. Some people come and go in your life, and you have no idea when you will meet them. It's not like a math equation of which you can calculate the number of intersection points. Meeting them is a plan of God, of which, we, humans have no ability in guessing when we will meet them.

Cherish relationships with a sincere smile while you still can.


No comments:

Post a Comment