Saturday, November 14, 2015

Should we change?

I have smelled the aroma of freedom. The freedom that can untie my studies with me. I feel pretty relaxing right now.

I really thank God for who I am today. Although I have no talents in everything, God still gives me a chance to live. I used to tell people, there's no other should die before me. Because I said I was too useless. I thought that was a great idea. However, when I read the Bible, I see more unique and amazing things that are happening around the world. The words of God have given me a wider and deeper view to the world. I thought I would be an influential person. 

After my exam ended, I take a lot of time thinking about sin, death and life, and of course, confidence. I thought about how social media has built us into a confident community. That is the main reason I quit Instagram and deactivate my Facebook account. Imagine you have been involved in an abstract community for years, and then you realise you want to leave it. That is hard, but the result is overwhelming. 

I would say the social media has made me a lazy person. The social media kept telling me that I was good enough. I should accept myself in the way I behave. Then I realised how important to change. If I'm not wrong, I got myself topic for this year when I was setting my 2015 resolution. The topic was change. I wish to change. However, the overloaded positive thinking that Facebook gave me making me a lazy person. 

Things happen fast. I thought I would end my life before my this year final exam. I didn't. I see how God really wants me to be rooted in his words. I see how the world is trying to get me into a miserable place. A dark place I would call, where I can't see any light and where I live in the darkness. 

Where do you choose to live? In the words? Or the world?

3 comments:

  1. Somewhat I feel you should develop more in one thing. Hehe. Share with you when we meet face and face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...forgot to say this: Thank God for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...forgot to say this: Thank God for you!!!

    ReplyDelete