Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sorry, the muscle-less

During my English lesson few days ago, we learnt about persuasive speeches.
Those speeches were full about emotions and creative languages. These make me feel as if I'd got that momentum inside my heart, ready to go for a mission. What really touched me and sort of "inspired" me was the speech of apology. We learnt about the art of apology during my English lesson. 


Are you a human or a sunbear? 


An apology is not hard to be said. You can just utter the word "sorry" to anyone you've hurt. But not everyone will accept your apology. And I've experienced the scary part of hurting people. Sometimes, I'm too weak that I accidentally hurt people. And the worst part is that the person doesn't want to accept your apology. 

I know how painful it is being hurt. It was like being asked to clean the toilet when you've got lots of assignments to complete. My example is quite strange. Yes, that's how I feel when I was being hurt. At that particular moment, I feel as if my brain and my heart work differently. I can't control my body movements. Everything that I act is just too strange that people can't recognize who I'm.

The bad part about hurting people is that we might soon loose them as friends. The feeling is terrible. It is horrifying. I remembered hurting people by breaking promises. I know I'm kind of a weirdo because here I tell people how painful it is being hurt, and at the other end, I'm hurting people. But, I'm only a human.

I'm only a human.

I thought about this sentence " I'm only a human" after my 20 minutes morning jog. Human is the only species which can say this sentence. I mean a cat would never say "I'm a cat". It's really impossible. Impossible! 

Here comes this intelligent human we are. We can admit our own mistakes, and change ourselves, perhaps improve will be a better word in this case. An apology should be delivered once mistake is made. Because we are human. We have feelings, we can talk and think in a wiser way. 

In every era, there will be this trend, of which people mock people. I just read about 2 Chronicles 30:10-12. It was about one race scorning and ridiculing other races. From there I see how much human love mocking and discriminating their own species, of which animals won't do (I think so).  

Dear fellow friends, I'm sorry if I've made any of you being in a state of anger or disappointment. I'm sorry for what I've done which made you feel hopeless about the world. I'm really sorry if I've made you struggle for dealing with your low self esteem which I've built in your heart. I'm sorry.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment