Monday, August 10, 2015

Let it Go

It is so terribly busy lately. 
I've never felt to stressed out ever since I was born. 

I know it was kind of too exaggerate, but it's true. Just look at what I've not done, and look at the deadline, I'm frustrating. I can't handle much about all of them.

I keep complaining about no time. Is that really true that I have no time? I told myself the reason why I'm so busy is because of my own problem. My problem, is, I'm too enthusiastic to take part in everything, from the bottom to the top. My enthusiasm amuses myself. It makes me more and more busy. Until last Saturday, I found myself little bit fever. I couldn't say stop to these activities. Those are all my duties. They cramp with my studies. They cramp. They cramp my brain.

I thought it would be really good for me to try out new things. Too much new things make me feel so exhausted. The tiredness is too the extend that I have to even take out 2 hours of my sleeping time to do my revision as well as my assignment. I found myself running with time. But I'm always on the losing side. I guess, I will never win.

I wish my body could just shut down one day, and I would just be away from the responsibilities. How I wish I hadn't even started the idea of trying new things. Yes, guess what, I have to get back to my studies. I ain't sure if I'm going to continue my failing in my economics due to the fact that my classmates are studying while I'm involved in one part of the activities. And that feeling is really terrible. 

Can I let it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment