Monday, June 15, 2015

New Start`

Ever wonder how to start something? Like starting a conversation with your crush or starting to get rid off your bad habit?




Looking back to what I've done for the past few months, I feel as if I've wasted lots of time talking with friends, and doing nothing. I would say friends have played a big role in my life, though I used to deny it when I was 12. And things get more complicated when you grow older, but things will be solve more easily if you get wiser. Yes, my target of semester 2 is to get wiser. You know, making my brain from malfunctioning level to near-genius-but-never-a-genius level. That's kind of cool thing, because I'll be like a super nerd.

After being an independent girl for the past 2 weeks, I felt a little bit disappointed about myself, because I had been to selfish and not willing to help people. I would say this because I'd been showing my laziness towards house chores before I realised how lazy I was. Everything has changed.

My timetable for Semester 2 was a bit horrible. I wish I could get 8 am lesson everyday and all the lessons would be end before 2. But it turned out I have to get my butt on the chair in the classroom till 4 pm like almost everyday. Thank God for everything, because I still have the opportunity to study!


No comments:

Post a Comment