Saturday, April 25, 2015

Judgement

Today is a Saturday. 



Saturday is always a great day, but today is not the same. I have extra class at 12 till 4. And I have Praise and Worship practice in my church at 3.30. I don't know how to separate myself. I don't want to be not committed. Such a hard decision to make. Sometimes, I have this don't- want- to- go- anywhere thinking. I don't feel like doing any things. It's so hectic. I don't know why I've taken up so many burden, and yet, I'm here, being like a crazy.

I thank God for giving me opportunity to go for yesterday's Award Day in my high school. I've never thought of having that award. It marked down the last page of my high school life. I  tell myself, not to look back, look forward. Live for today, think for tomorrow. 

I bought a new book on Wednesday. Bad thing about it is that I feel like reading this book right now. But I don't have time. I can tell you, for the past few months, I've been doing stupid stuff. I'm being honest here, like going out with friends, and buying lots of Chatime, because temptation is so big. I've spent not only lots of money, I've spent too much time, chit chatting and doing nonsense. 

The guiltiness of mine hasn't made me to be disconnected with the temptation, but it seriously made my results dropped to the terrible standard. I don't mean any of my friends are bad influence, I just mean, I can't afford to spend too much time, because they are too awesome to talk to and that make me loose my interest in studies. 

I really thank God for what I have, especially my new found real Didi. I'm not going to write down anything about it, because, to me, sharing of love through social media doesn't really meet the requirement of real love. Oh Yea. This makes me think about how couples showing their loves through social media and gaining lots of likes and things like that. Yea. That's cool to show your love around the world, people can see the hope of having love. 

I thank God for everything, because when I think about how He will never give me something that I can't do. So, yea! Let's do this.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment