Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fly like a Bird

I thought the most graceful thing in the world was having love with people around us.

Hi people. I just finished reading Where She Went, the book I wanted to read since last year, but I couldn't because it wasn't on stock. And after reading this, I felt a bit speechless, but I like the ending very much. In fact you don't know Where She Went is the second episode, while If I Stay is the first one. Reading different part of the story at different time, I felt different.

Not to be a spoiler of the book, I suggest if you have time, take a read of both books, you'll have different view on your life.

I have a little fear inside me.

I have had this fear since I was young. It has made all photos bad, because I didn't smile.

***

Struggling with lasting love has always been our problem, if your faith is not big enough. Fear makes yourself be yourself, but not to jump out of your comfort zone. You think it's okay to stay like usual, but it's not.

In this super technological era (even when we are in the toilet, we're still using our phones, playing COC or Whatsapping, and if your friend sent a message asking what you're doing, you say chatting but you're in the toilet doing something...), we focus too much on gadgets. Well, playing games, or connecting with friends, it seems to be like gadgets are doing the right things. But, hey, what about people who are in contact with you face to face instead of face to book? Have you forgotten them?

I once told myself to leave my phone uncharged on Saturday night, so that the following day, I could concentrate on what real life was about. Yes, I did it. And I'm doing it. I realise how weak we are, when we come to talking face to face with people. We are fear that our expression might ruin the whole conversation. We aren't aware that people around us need us, because we are getting less and less observant with our surroundings. We think of connecting people by using our phones, but, well, it doesn't turn out to be like that. And our connection with people are getting weaker and weaker. It defeat the purpose of a phone.

I have the fear to fail to communicate with people. I have. I know I have.

Every time comes to presentation in my English class, I hold back. My nerves react. My heart pumps very fast. I know I love doing public speaking, but it's a bit too scary when I'm unprepared or I actually tell myself to let it go. I doubt. I doubt. I doubt if my friends hate me because my English is poor and I'm not able to present well even though my heart pump have given me enough courage. I'm scared one day, I'll stop loving people because I have doubted too much. I'm scared to doubt.




And all I remind myself is that God is always the one who strengthens me and never leaves me alone. I know. I know, God will never stop loving me, because I'm still here, having time to love people around me. And yes, let's be sure that we will continue love people around us, like how God has loved us. Because we're loved.

Yes! There is still love which will last! Have faith, have faith.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment