Monday, April 6, 2015

Contrast

Not to mention how sad I was with my studies and especially my English. I'm so desperate to learn all the vocabs and the way of writing and also speaking English, due to my own discrimination to myself. I know that's weird, but I just feel like I still have a lot more to go before I can say I'm able to speak English.

I was a bit down last week, because I had that sudden feel of being abandoned by the world. Or I could say I was too upset about the world because of what I had seen. I kept thinking about the fact that human were always judgmental and they judged by look. Or even by their voice.

I was in to the break down, I mean I really had few drops of tears when I laid out my feelings to my lovely bro. All I could think about was that one day people would get old, the colour of prettiness would fade. I was afraid.






Until then I realised there was a Good Friday. I went back to my high school and was being in a part of the Christian Fellowship in my high school. I felt old, and at the same time, I felt young. It was a place where I created my 5 years memories, where I spent most of my teenage time. I hate it when I say teenage, because when I was in my high school, I didn't do anything that a normal teenage would do, because I was too nerdy. And teenage sounds a bit bad and naughty. Well, entitle myself a nerdy will maybe draw a smile on my face.

Once again I rethought about how God has loved us, sent His one and only son to us, and died for our sins. I know it is an ordinary fact but it is a fact of love, a special love.

I thought I would end up lying on my bed and think about life or something else like that for the whole week end. Instead of that, I spent my Saturday morning with my family to the shopping mall. I bought 3 English books. Sadly, they are all chessy stories, I can say. Unlike what my sister bought, I was way too much into emotion. In fact you are wondering what did my sis buy, she bought a Dummies for Math. Then, you see, how ironic a pair of twins can be. That's the truth.

Saturday evening was a complete enjoyable session. I went to choir practice. Though I knew I sang nothing like a bird nor like Adele, but choir in church was a praising to God, not for the seek for people to praise how well I sang. So yea, I tried my very best to sing. Glory to the Lord.

Today is a lovely day. I woke up and started reading the novel I bought on Saturday. And I couldn't stop reading it! What a bad habit of mine. I was so immersed in the story and well, I could still pull myself out of it.

Oh ya! I thank God for my exam's result. It wasn't a good result ( compared to my high school time, and I regret right now because I switched from Science stream to Art stream ) but I thank God for the marks! And also for every bit of the wisdom.

Indeed, I'm feeling happy and bit crazy right now, because I'm suspecting a spot test tomorrow.


X

Sorry for my English mistakes

1 comment:

  1. Encouraging way to start my day. Keep loving Jesus, sis!

    ReplyDelete