Sunday, March 8, 2015

Thirst : Quench

I thank God for everything he has or hasn't given to me.


We come in different backgrounds, experiences, thinking and circumstances.

I grouped myself as a silly and blessed person. The reason of this is that, I always feel helpless during every bit piece of time in studies and also in communication. However, there are always people who are willing to calm me down, who tell me everything is okay. That's how great, I see, the Lord has done to me, and also people around me.

I really wanna apologize if I bring any boredom to you, while you're reading my blog post. Because, I'm taking you to view thing sociologically ( okay, that sounds too serious ).

Through communication, the excitement of talking about topics like desires, social media, hobbies is always greater than that of studies or perhaps, religion. Take it seriously, what we talk about is what we think about. Through communication, we share our little piece of thoughts, and well, the conversation continues as the other party or parties resonate with your thoughts. That's so cool. It's really cool. Because most human can only communicate with human. And through the aid of gestures and languages, we successfully make the thoughts of ours, implant into the other party or parties brains.

***

I guess I've never been this happy before. Well, especially being in my church youth. They are the lovely group, of which, you'll want to hug them when you see them. I still remember how rebellious I was when I was still a kid. I refused to go to church because I thought all those people were nonsense. And I used to think that there were thousands of stupid rules of which I should obey in church.

Now, I'm spending more than 6 hours in church every week, having fellowship and stuff like that.


A 180 degree change of me.



I guess, that's how God has shown his wisdom throughout my life ( though I know I'm a bit too silly sometimes ).

And we shall continue to have thirst in God's words.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment