Sunday, March 1, 2015

Shared love

I'm tempted by the food.


Joy shall be shared upon everyone // Everyone can sit on that bench


Lately I've been in a really silly mood. In fact you don't know what I mean, I've got an example for you.

I felt fat and unsecured at once in my high school time, it was terrible and took long time to recover from that. And now, I'm actually suffering because I feel fat again and unsecured is one of the mainstream that I'll probably go through again if I'm not cautious enough. Well, that's what I mean by silly.

Let's look into this serious yet silly issue.

Most of the people get attracted to people who are unique, or perhaps, nice body shapes or pretty faces. This is not a sin because that's a way of human showing appreciation towards God's creation. There are these things called body ratio and facial ratio. These ratios are actually the standard of closeness to perfection. In fact you don't know, mathematics plays a big role in it. ( That's why sometimes I'm so frustrated about Maths! )

Therefore, most of the people in the world find that models have the perfect body shapes. Because their bodies have that light and fast meaning. I mean, you'll feel like they can jump very high up and run fast. Well, significantly, that type of body shape, reflects the people nowadays. People like to get things done faster ( or you can say they want faster internet speed ) but less stressful ( in terms of stress load ).

It's kind of amazing plus pitiful that human are always judgmental in some ways. I mean, you have a pretty face doesn't mean you are good in communication or whatsoever or else, you're ugly so please stay inside your room and never step out of the door. Is it the case?

Many times, we wish to see good arts. Just take Instagram as an example. You'll not really follow an account that has not nice photos. You'll rather follow some accounts of which photos are taken by an DSLR or photos which are all about portraits. Yes. We wish to have everything in perfect. Therefore, those who are ugly should stay in their rooms and never show their faces to me! Do you think like that?

Meanwhile, when  you're eliminating all those bad and ugly stuffs out of your vision, I suggest you to look into the mirror. Look at yourself and ask yourself, are you good enough? Can you live alone in the world? I guess the second question you're gonna answer No. Because we are all equal. There is no difference in priority for every human. We are human, we need love, we need to share, we need to accept and we need God.

***

I'm really happy and in the mean time, I feel unreal. Really unreal. 

I go to my church and have fellowship. My brothers and sisters in Christ are too lovely and friendly. They are helpful as well. I've never thought of being helped by others before. I'm serious. I look back to what I experienced during my high school time, I was a kid who was overwhelmed with hatred and loneliness. Nearly no one showed their kindness to me. And now, I'm feeling as if I've gone to Mars or somewhere else, because people are too good and kind. All I could do is to say thank ya to them. In my heart, I wish to help them or maybe hug them. Because they are too good. And, I'm not worth to be helped. Because I've done nothing.

Through them, I see how God's love has shined in their life.
Through them, I see how God has loved me.
Through them, I see how great God is. 

X

2 comments:

  1. awwwww~~~!! <3 <3 <3 you're not fat ^^ but if you think you are, we still love you ^^ you know that ;) *wink wink* i miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we are all equal. There is no difference in priority for every human. We are human, we need love, we need to share, we need to accept and we need God. ^^

    ReplyDelete