Sunday, March 15, 2015

If I die young

Such a hectic life.

I just had my birthday over on the Thursday.


Last day? 

I often ask myself whether tomorrow is my last day of life. Well, it sounds so incredible yet real. It is a real and solid question that we shall ask ourselves constantly so to make today or tomorrow more useful. Because knowing you only have limited time to do something will make yourself treasure the very last minute you have.

But I'm still alive.

I once prayed to God that, let me stay alive at least till 18 years old, The reason behind this is I want to go through different school / learning level. I did this naive prayer when I was 14, if I'm not mistaken. I find this prayer becomes something that's really real and serious.

I went to college on my birthday this year. Compared to last few years, primary and high school had holidays on that day. Well, I don't mind studying on that day, since Birthday to me isn't really a big deal to me. Though, I'd never felt like this before.

I received lots of wishes from my classmates. They are awesome. Some of them even took photos of me, well, for what?

This little thought came to my mind, what if this was my last birthday? Would I leave the best memory to my friends?

There are birth and death. They are the beginning and the end of our lives. However, the later ones seems scarier. There are time duration in between of them. What shall we do, to live life to the fullest?

Those were my birthday thoughts. I was so grateful that my friends and classmates made an effort to wish me, because open your mouth to say something out is quite hard if you don't feel like doing it. And also Shi Ying who presented me a cutie ladybird which I later ate it before my dinner. I was so cruel.

I appreciate my facebook friends who wished me and those who wished me on whatsapp. My maybe-last birthday will never be so great and " grand" without you guys. Also, my lovely lecturers who I didn't think they know my birthday but they knew. I would never be so happy, without you guys. And those who sang Birthday songS to me. Life is never dull with music.

***

This year is not a dull year, because I realise everyday might me the last day of my life. 
I wish to make people remember that, love is an affection. 


Best connector, eva!


Life is never happy and grateful without love.
I thank God for everything. I thank God for you guys reading my blog.

X

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I had my birthday yesterday and I can so relate to this post. I often feel like anything can happen at anytime. Love your post!!
    http://elegantlynaked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete