Friday, February 27, 2015

Weak Love

I supposed this year is gonna be a fun yet challenging year. I'm quite sure my assumption is on the right track, because the reason of my headache is that statement. 


I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry.


I thought I could be more independent. But, I'm wrong. I'm totally wrong. 

Things don't always turn out to be what you want. I mean in terms of everything. For example, I thought I had the guts to take photos today, but instead of taking photos like a pro in the hall, I head to another classroom, hiding myself. I'm such a mousy person. 

I just regretted of what I've done, literally. The absence of mine, had become the presence of my twin sister. I guess, that's why, I'm always thankful about everything. I pulled out in the end, and dialed a SOS call to my sister, but she didn't pick up the phone. I went around the college and seek for her. At last, I made another phone call, she picked up. I guess, you know what had happened next. 

I passed the camera to her, and said a simple thank ya to her. She ran all the way to the hall, and literally substituted my place. She was taking photographs for the next 1 hour. I mean, I was supposed to be there, but my fear conquered me, and I was hiding inside the classroom, presenting myself in the Usher workshop of which both my twinnie and I supposed to be there at that time.

At the end of the day, my face wasn't described as a joyful face. Neither my twinnie did. Her face was burning like a hot boiled pot. All of my thought came to a state of which, I wanted to stand in the middle of the road, and let the cars go through my body so that I could be in a 2D state. 

***

I'm weak. I admit. 


I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist.


I would rather call myself selfish person, indeed. I can't face tomorrow. I can't face anyone. Now, I feel as if I'm a psycho person. In my mind, I'm asking myself to go or not to go to seek for consultation from psycho geek lecturer in my college. Well, guess what, this is the N times I've asked myself the same questions. 

***

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. 

Each day has enough trouble of its own.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment