Monday, February 23, 2015

Learning

Today is the first day after 2015 chinese new year.

One week before today, I remembered myself unwillingly going back my hometown. I was so nervous of meeting my relatives, because they kind of giving me some serious look, which creep me off everytime. Well, maybe they are just too serious, that I can't bear with them. After all, everyone is different.

What I did during this super lovely trip back to my hometown was visiting my relatives and also my primary school friends. I met 4 of my primary school friends, one I last met her when we were 15. The other three, on the other hand, I hadn't been seeing them since the last day of my Year 4 school day. So, it was kind of touching and excited moment after so long hadn't met them. 

They were still the same.

My heart cried when I saw them. Oh my! All sorts of different thoughts flipped through my mind, and my brain was busy working as if it hadn't been used before. I thought of how they were when we were little kids, running around in the school hall during PE time. And " I don't wanna friend you" was our blackmailing tool of all time. We spent precious time together. It was what we used to call friendship, because we shared everyone's secret as if the secret was ours. 

I visited my friends' houses and heard a lot of stories. Those stories were too mind blowing because I never know and I''ll never understand why they have been in the chaos and complicated relationships. If one day, I can fully understand all the stories and the feelings of the main characters involved, I think I'll write it out and hopefully public those stories in one book. That will be really great.


Just bought this book for my English subject's literature.
Can't wait to discover every bit piece of it! 


***
I'm now in a real stressful mode as there are many exams fall on this week. 

I bear in mind, that, I'll make myself, be the best.

I don't wanna live in past.

Therefore, I changed my mind set.

Telling myself,

not to be the best, but do the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment