Monday, February 16, 2015

I lose myself

It is almost another Chinese New Year.

The feeling of mine, however, is tiring, stressed out and uneasy. I'm scared that the laziness of mine will one day eat me up, and I'll lose myself.

I came across this fellow, Jun Curry Ahn, on Youtube last year, and decided to subscribe his channel. Well, I did. And I liked his facebook page too. What is so special about this fellow is that he is a real talented guy- in violin. I ain't sure how does people categorise pro in violin, but I just kind of like his music. And totally in love.

Therefore, I dug out a violin from my room, started get some nice shots for it, though I don't know how to play it, sigh.




***
It's so cool that humans can actually create nice music. And we, who are able to hear, can have the opportunity to listen to it. The sweetness and joy of it, is what words can't describe, but every heart can feel and know. 

Funny how I joined music club of my college and signed up to be a "student" of music instrument. They passed this A4 paper around during the first meeting. And we, club members, were supposed to write down our names, music instruments that we wanna learn and stuffs like that. I was so impressed by myself ( practically, I was regretting now ) and wrote down VOCAL and ELECTRIC GUITAR, as what I wanna learn. 

Well, electric guitar is kind of cool and I'm so in love with it because Greyson Chance used electric guitar as one of his song track background. I know, this reason is kind of the lamest reason, but believe me, that's why I started loving remixes.

After all, I just feel like I did it because I was so excited about it, not because of I really wanna learn. And I just realised I love piano the most. So, yea. I decided to quit music club because it's kind of shame of mine! 

***
I definitely want to relate my fresh and real life story to you guys, because we really need to know and reinforce. 

Think before you do, ask before you act. 

Sometimes, we tend to tell ourselves that what come foremost to our thoughts are the best. And we won't stop thinking about how good to be in that future situation. And thought of everything will go well, well. However, we are actually giving ourselves the chance to loss control of ourselves. And then, it'll finally lead to an uncertainty, of which, all the situations are not what we would have expected. We'll fall down into the deep, and feel like dying, every single second.

What are we looking for? It's time to ask yourself this question.

If you are unable to answer, well, it's really serious that you needa find God to help you. 

***
I'm so impressed with what Moses had done to get the deals with Pharoah. He was low in confidence at first, but then, with God, he got over it.

I put myself into Moses' situation. I find it really amazing that, now, I'm actually recovering from low self- esteem. That's how God has done to me. 

Glory to the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment