Saturday, February 14, 2015

Defining Love

Hey there!



Paris Love


I'm sort of lost in finding my own self. The year of 2015 gives me a real great impact on building who I'm. And I hardly believe that I'm who I'm right now.

Being silent, fearful had always been the words that couldn't be wrong to describe me. I hardly believe that I'm a little bit ( that's how I feel ) too, or perhaps, I'm too talkative. 

Throwing out my opinions is what I've been doing lately. Unlike years before this, I was struggling with interaction with people. Well, you could probably check out my 2013 blog posts. Those posts are all about complaining my own English level, and how desperate I wanna to have good English in order to raise out my own opinions when I was in the crowd. 

Well, I can say, I finally did it! 

Glory to the Lord, because I would never do anything without Him. Though I have had hard time ( almost all of the time, and I always show it on my face, if you notice ), I have the faith that I'm able to go through it with the strength of God. 

***

Yesterday, there was something fun going on. Well, I probably mean those CAT and ECCE students in my college. They had these selling roses and cookies booth at one of the college corner. I was being attracted to that booth, because they were selling my favourite flowers, roses. And this was really funny. They sold like 3 roses for RM 12 and 1 rose for RM 5. At first, I had this so called desire to buy 3 roses for myself. But then, I felt like there wasn't a need to buy 3 stalks of roses at once. ( In fact, if I really have bought them, I would probably use them for photography! ).

So, after I came back to my lovely resting house, I just realised that they were selling like a COMBO. And the COMBO didn't really sound good, because, since they were selling for people who wanna show their love to their truly and only love ones, there weren't supposed to be 3 stalks of them. Or else, they wanted people to send 3 of the roses to the same person. If you understand what I mean, just keep the joke to yourself. If you don't, well, ignore it! 

***

I had my super duper long piano lesson today. It was pretty good, as usual. My teacher was like so desperate wanted me to learn all the songs and kept telling me to practise those songs she had selected for me. And I'm like OKAY, I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT. I actually have learnt a lot of things from my piano lessons. Some philosophy, I would say. 

Oh yea. I also had this Christian Fellowship session in my college. I was an usher, by the way. Well, ushering time is really enjoyable and I've learnt a lot of things. Things that I'll never learn in my former school and things that I won't learn in my home, and things that I can't find in books. Ushering needs a lot of efforts. As an usher, smiling is just the basic. Well, probably you wanna people to feel like coming to CF is like coming home. Yeap, a smile does makes them feel welcomed! ( I guess )

Also, I have challenged myself to communicate more with people around me, because social skill is too important. Besides the fact that I'll sometimes tend to be careful of my English, I still manage to show that I'm not a mute. 

I guess, smiling is a show of love to everybody.



Give the love.
Receive the love.


Elisa X

No comments:

Post a Comment