Monday, January 5, 2015

The one that got away.



Crazy thoughts with creative minds.

It has been a week since I was back to Malaysia from the Europe and the UK. What I can tell you after one week saying deep goodbye to the UK, is that I really miss the UK a lot. Really a lot.

Last Saturday, which was 3 days ago, I went to MYF ( Methodist Youth Fellowship). It was a fellowship. I was new there. My sister was also new there. Both my sister and I planned not to tell them that we were twins, let them guess who was older and all kind of stuff like that.

Sometimes, I can be a bit funny and naive.

Well, though it was in church, the youths seemed didn't know us ( we too, didn't really meet them before). It was because we seldom appeared in 8 o'clock Sunday service. Well, well, we still had fun time and learning time together. We shared some things. And yea, the guessing-twins idea really failed, because we literally wrote our birth date on the form.

Sometimes, I feel like I am a serious noob.

This sounds so wrong. Let me retell you again. What I mean is that I feel like I am a serious person while at the mean time, I'm a noob.

Smiling can actually kill someone.

Back from my holiday trip, I observed and really encountered how different things work out with different culture. The shop workers ( no matter what shop, it can be a restaurant, clothes shop or even super market ) would smile at you whenever you went in. And what I did was I smiled back.

While back to Malaysia, I went shopping with my mum and sisters. Those shops I went in, I didn't forcefully smile at them. It was so natural that I smiled to them first. Those who smiled back really made my days.

That's why, I saw the difference of Malaysia and the UK.

Receiving and giving love come so similar, yet some are by force, some are by natural.

Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment