Thursday, January 1, 2015

Lust

What you wish, sometimes there can be a chance to go wrong.

I've been reading this book called Temptation. It is indeed a great book though it's name sounded a bit too lustful and sinful. It is a horror type book. The author did a great job in keeping me to continue reading this book, until I laid out a deep breathe, then I stopped. Well, it is all about vampires and little action of love, but mostly bloody and scaring.

I wish I had more time to read. Because through reading I find that every bit of my brain starts thinking, thinking about human and how things work.

College life starts soon, very soon. I received the offer letter of my college in December. I was reading it yesterday. I'm pretty sure I didn't leave out any important words. There are two words scared me. Guess, what are those words? ORIENTATION DAY.

Lovely things work out unplanned.

Well, well. I can't keep my brain stop thinking about Orientation Day, especially what to wear. To follow what the letter informed me, I should be wearing something formal.

I've never been in a very formal outfit before.

I wish nothing stopped me from being a little kid, who wandered around my mother and father, telling them I want to go to beach.

This never comes true, I know.

My 2015 New Year resolutions will be a long list, a real long list, which I don't even know if I can do it.

But God knows how to do it, with love and patience.

Elisa X

No comments:

Post a Comment