Saturday, January 10, 2015

New and Old moments



Though the leaves fell, life of the tree still goes on.

Well, school started. Everything went well, except the fact that I kept showing my quiet and introvert style I have had from me. This shows how far the distance of socialization from me. Due to this, I'm a bit sad and sort of disappointed with myself, because I was so in to the subject of Sociology so much, yet, I fail to continue conversation with people that I've met.

I started having this lovely routine called devotion. In fact you don't know, devotion is a time which Christian reads Bible and pray to God. I read Bible like every night. I follow Daily Bread as my devotion guide. Well, after that, I write down the verses of the day in my little note book. I also write down 5 things I want to thank God, and 3 things I want to change ( sort of ).

Every time I do my devotion, I've gotta think of 5 things I want to say thanks to God. That is really a good idea for me to count and experience how great is our God.

Not to write too much, so I would like to share my photos during my trip to the Europe last December with you, my darling readers.




Lovely birds in one of the park of London, which I can't remember.




University of Nottingham.
Ex-student brought his new girlfriend.



Payphone. 
Well, smart phones nearly conquer the world nowadays.
Who is using payphone?



One of my best shoot, in Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment