Sunday, January 25, 2015

Refreshment

I just came back from my Youth Fellowship in church.

What I learnt today is that I have to have little time with God. Probably do devotion. Well, I have a little remorseful feeling in my heart. Tons of stress are being put on my shoulders, I barely get up and run to the goal of my life. This is so exhausted.

In church, I met new friends. Most of them are older than me, because I just upgraded my fellowship. All new faces with great big smiles, I smile to them too. Most of them are from University of Malaya and Masha. Well, I met my classmates too.

Imagine you are in a church where you have been growing up at. You were in this church when you were in primary school, secondary school and college. I'm pretty sure this position is a weird position. Being the new one in MYF ( Methodist Youth Fellowship ), I ain't scared of anything. It is just that the feeling is weird. I was a secretary during my MIW time, and now I'm the youngest in the same church of different fellowship. I can't help being quiet before the worship starts. Because during MIW time, I'm always the one who gives help to the ushers and does the cleaning up. I mean MIW and MYF are having the same place for gathering.

It's kind of mixture feeling of which I can't really write out in a proper and sequence way. I'm sorry for what I've just typed out.

I type when I feel lonely.

But I'm not lonely right now.

So, I decide to let myself to have a quiet time.

Typing all the words out, just to be like what I used to be.

I used to be a sad and melancholic person.

Then, now I realised, I've changed.

I'm too emotional but not melancholic.

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment