Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Regular

Things go well in college.

Truly, I've never thought that I could mix ( just a little mixing ) around with my classmates. Well, maybe not long stories with them but just a few words of chit chating. To me, words spoken from my mouth aren't the best way to show the feeling I have, but the words I typed out in this blog maybe about to deliver all I want to deliver. ( Sorry for my bad English, I'm working hard for it )

In fact you don't know, I just came back from my Orientation Camp yesterday. It was a 3 days 2 nights camp. People kept asking me about the camp, and all I said was GOOD.

I wonder how true the GOOD is. Obviously, things never go on the path that named GOOD. Life is like a x to the power of z equation. X can be any number you like and z can be any number you dislike. Well, to me the z is never less than 3. Ups and downs are all I can to briefly describe my life now.

Last Friday afternoon, was a real hot afternoon. I sweated a lot in my college though I was just wearing an Adidas T-shirt which my eldest sister bought for me in Labuan. I didn't plan to wear that Adidas tee that morning but seemed my twin wanted to wear the same as mine, so we both wore the same. That was how it worked that day.

Being a twin is a super normal thing to me. I'm not going to emphasis on how lovely or how difficult to be like a twin, because I'm still a human.

For sure, a twin like people asking about twins stuff. Well, for me, I like it. But when I just realised that's the only reason people talking to me, I have a little bit grief in my heart, squeezing my heart.

I always tell myself to be strong because God is with me. I tell myself not to be afraid because there is nothing scary. But then, when my day dreaming time ( actually it is my thinking time ) begins, I start to be afraid of things. And the scariest is human and friends around me.

That's what a person who likes to think when she is not reading any books.

Maybe I should clear my mind from my eyes and start to see the beautiful of my love from my classmates and friends.

Yes, I know that's the right way.

Because love never goes wrong with me.

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment