Monday, December 29, 2014

Late Life of Love

Life is short.

I'm quite sure what I have done this year. Certainly about what I passionate about. Playing guitar, piano and reading books. Other than that, I did revision on my studies, not to say everyday, but regularly. This year has been a year of mine craving knowledge. I can say I don't really give all my 2014 time to knowledge because most of my free time was used to being in social media. I'm sort of regretting what I have done, but I'm still spending my time on Twitter and Instagram.

I have just experienced two weeks of lovely time with my family. That was great. And I really hope that you, should spend some time, staring at something or sharing all you with your family. Your level of your family bond will slowly review. There you know, how much time you should invest on your family love. Because love doesn't exist without sharing and caring. Because love is all about sharing, caring and using your time just to love.

Lately I have been reading a book entitled A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks. It is a story about love. As most of you know, Nicholas Sparks writes couple love stories. Well, he slowly reviews the love of family, which he has successfully made me rethink about time and love. I really recommend you read his books.

About love, we see it spreading around the world. Give and receive are the only ways you feel the love.

Although Christmas Day passed, I would like to retell you that God loves you that He even gives His only child to save us from our sins and gives us eternal life.

Merry Late Christmas!

Elisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment