Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Do, Did, Done

Hi there!

Some times I just wonder how silly I am. There were times when I feel as if the whole world abandoned me. And that feeling wasn't good.

My life now is a bit too bored, I can say. I eat, sleep, hang out with friends, go church and etc. I did have done a lot of my next year college stuffs. I went to the college and did the enrollment. And that was the worst experience ever!

To be honest, I am always quiet in front of people I don't know. Maybe sometimes I don't even want to talk. Talking is the best recreation in the world. However, to me it is never a good activity during something serious like enrollment.

I am looking forward to a more talkative and proactive me next year. Since this year comes to and end, I decided to check what I haven't done well this year. I read this 2014 New Year Resolutions. And I feel like I haven't completely completed my resolutions.

I wrote about my English. Yes. I can tell I'm still lack of confidence but at least a bit of it is trying to take over me. And that's God. Aha. Lack of confidence is a sign of not being able to speak English fluently. So, if you ever spoke to me in English, and I appeared to be like a dumb, just accept the truth that I was not being comfortable with you. Well, I'm trying hard.

Next thing is that I wrote I would read more story books. The matter about this was that I had not enough time to spend every day immersing myself into the books. I did read a lot of books this year compared to last year. And I think I broke my own reading record.Maybe 15 books? I don't know. You might say I am being too proud of myself because most of the book lovers read more that what I did. Well, to be honest, I don't think I'm good enough too. I need to read more books.

Besides English, nothing special I can write about.

Thanks there.
Should end here.
Elisa X


No comments:

Post a Comment