Sunday, October 12, 2014

Super Life

Hi there! 
I'm super duper excited about college life. I know it is gonna be a tough time for me next year since I'm not mentally prepared. 

I'm as usual - doing revision, playing the guitar and piano and sleeping. I feel like I wanna use up all my time just study. But I fail to do so. 

Guess what? I've got a new phone few days ago. It's not a normal thing for people at.my age having a handphone, but it's a not normal thing for me to have one. I feel like, wow, I still don't know how to use a phone. 

I got this, Sony Xperia M2. I can tell.you, this phone is super cool. Like I can type things out and haha. Just normal handphone. Mine is white in colour, which I think is a perfect colour for a handphone. And the size is just nice! ( though it's still too big to be put in my pocket) 

Unlike others, I love changing my wallpaper. Because wallpaper is so cool. 

Today is a Sunday School Sunday in my church. Our youth group was presenting a dance. I wasn't in the dance, because of the fact that I couldn't attend the practice and the rehasal. It's the weirdest reason ever. Looking at my friends dancing on the stage, I feel like I'm not doing my job as one of the leader in the youth group. It was a weird feeling. 

Anyway, I really feel touched by the speech that was shared by one of the Sunday school teacher. As a Christian, I should always be the active one. Reflect on myself, I feel like I'm really passive in thinking and also actions. Her sharing was about BUILD. She shared unity. I feel like I never united with my friends. Oh why! 

I still have got many to learn. 

Here is a new song by Owl City which I love.

Thanks for reading.
And enjoy the song! 

Elisa 
12.10.14
SUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment