Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Seek Love

I have no idea what words can describe me now. I'm at a state when I love things around me and I hate myself but at the same time I love myself. They are mixed feelings.

I love looking around the people. I always think what they are thinking. It's like my hobby. I can't help it. I love thinking about why people would react things with such expression and also action. It's like he/she is the only person has the chance to experience this at this particular time, and he/she does whatever. That whatever makes me curious. And that's lovely.

I wonder God too! I once placed myself in his position. Though I know it's really like I didn't understand why he does this, but eventually, I just understood. Thanks God, it's good to write blog at the morning.

I've enconuterd people who seek for love. As if like the love they are seeking will disappear. They are like wolfs, seeking for the meats, the alive meats. Allow me to describe this sort of situation using this so-true description. They can't help falling in love. They can't help receiving no love. Does that what love really mean?

I don't have much love story (I'm talking about that love). But I read a love of love story ( not really, because to me, reading like 5 books of love stories considered a lot ). I read how people can't resist their desire. DESIRE.

Everyone has desires. That's true. You might be asking, hey Elisa, won't you have one?

Yes.

Sometimes desires are good, some aren't. The desires can make you feel energetic! At that time you feel like you'll love to follow your desire. But that's time when you loss your rational thinking.

Trust me, seek for God when your desire is calling you, and you don't know is it okay to follow it.

Elisa Jean
8/10/14
Morning
Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment