Thursday, October 16, 2014

Relationships

I have this freaking thing in my nerves. I want to write something.

Well, I just read JianHao's blog. ( I'm sure you know who he is, he is the very famous Youtuber). I really admire the way those Youtubers. They have dreams. They work for their dreams. 

I often wonder why people have this bravery and also potential to do what they want. They see the dark side bright, they see the bright side hope. In return, they are famous and they have gained a lot of attention from people all around the world. 

I wonder how their parents teach them. The Youtubers are so brave and dare to dream. I start to think how their parents encourage them, or discourage them. Also, how they brought up their kids. I'm never a brave ones. And how my parents have brought me up.

Thinking of next year maybe gonna go overseas to study my pre-U. I'm quite excited about it. I'll be studying some subjects which I think are quite interesting. I love sociology. So taking Law as my degree is what I would want to do. You know, working for something you love to do is like the feeling of joy and good.

I just glanced through some fashion blogger look books. They are pretty nice. I can say, if you are a fashion blogger, you would probably have to be rich in money. And also full of bravery and self esteem. Without one if them, you can't really be a fashion blogger.

Well, I'm just being a bit nonsense here since the start of this post. Actually what I've seen, I probably think about it. You know, what you wear can definetely be a communication between you and yourself, you and others, and you and God. 

One reason of I don't persist my fashion dream as a fashion designer is that because fashion will be out one day, but the laws of God will never out. I hope you see my point. Seriously, I want you to understand. 

So, yea. Here is the end of my nonsense post.

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment