Sunday, October 26, 2014

Every Man Makes a Different

Hi there! So, it's like one weeek time till SPM ( a big exam of Certificate of Malaysia Education ). I'm pretty excited about the coming life. I would probably love to do part time job during my pre- U time. But it is not right to think and dream about it now. So, I'll stop myself. I just finished having my Sunday School in church. It was a new teacher teaching us today. I'm a bit amazed with my Sunday School teachers intelligence and perspective. They are amazing and they rock! Cool thing about it is that we had a discussion about Christ as a helping stick. If you are wondering what was that I'm gonna tell you now. To me, Chirst is not a helping stick but He is like oxygen, supplying everything to me. If you ask me whether being a Christian is easy or not, I would like to say NO. It's not really easy. Because being a Christian is meant to live a life of Christian. Like I have to do what Christians supposed to do. I don't mean to day I'm forced to be one. I'm telling how good I'm as a Christian. We, Christians, always have been people goodie goodie stereotype. It's true that a Christian is meant to do good things, help people, being able to sacrifice for people and love everyone. We don't curse people, we never being taught to hate people. So, if you have that stereotype towards Christians, it's okay. So, we do have that stereotype towards ourselves. Don't ever think that I'm a goodie goodie. I mean yes, maybe you think I'm a badie badie or a goodie goodie. That's not important. One important thing is that WE ARE HUMAN WHO HAVE SINS. Cool thing about me is that I'm trying my best to love people around me. If you think a badie badie, tell me how bad I'm and I will correct myself. I wanna to change myself becoming a goodie goodie. Who doesn't like being a goodie goodie? Telling me your stereotype towards me is a good thing to me. I wish you can like maybe comment on this post. Or if you have any problems or difficulties, perhaps you can tell me about it, or maybe not too detail, so that I can pray for you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment