Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blame

I have not been blogging for sometimes. I'm exhausted. 

Today is my mum's birthday. We made a celebration for her. But I'm sure this wasn't the best one. Because she had a great celebration last night with her lovely and cute friends.

I'm glad that I have today, being with my mum though my father is outstation now. My sister baked a cheese cake and prepared today's dinner for us. Of course, these are all for my mum birthday celebration. Lovely and sweet one.

My history exam is on this coming Monday. I don't feel the stress. I'm not sure if I ready don't care about it. Because I feel no momentum to study and memorise all the bits of history of the world. I used to love history. I used to think it was the best subject ever. Now, I feel so exhausted to even flip the book. I'm too old.

Yes. There are a lot of things I haven't done. I need to get them done as soon as possible. I'm not excited about most of them. You see the point of my life, don't you?

My english has never been what I'm proud of. Never. I wish there is a day for me to say GOD, THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR MY ENGLISH instead of GOD, GIVE ME THE BRAVERY AND THE FEELING OF LOVING ENGLISH SO THAT I CAN SPEAK AND WRITE PERFECTLY! Here you see how my English works. I pray in English. Thanks God! I still can talk Him in English. At least there is someone who is willing to listen to my broken and imperfect english. He is God.

I keep thinking of blaming I'm too old or I'm too stupid to do the things. I sometimes blame God for not giving me enough. And here pops out a question: who am I complaining about what I haven't had? Well, one thing I have learnt is that DON'T BLAME ANYONE. I'm sure God has given me a lot of chances and will give me more. 

I really love blogging. Blogging makes my mind to think. Thinking about the things that are useful. Useful things make me have the actions to work them out. And I can see the results. 

Never doubt love, 
x Elisa Jean


No comments:

Post a Comment