Thursday, September 25, 2014

Just a Dream

It's cool to sit on the left side of my bed, typing out whatever I wanna to share through this blog. 

Maintaining a blog is not a difficult job, you just have to keep it updated and writing something catchy or perhaps, new and interesting. I wonder if my blog is a blog of which my readers never feel bored about it. I wish I'd lighten up your dim life, with my sharings through my words. 

I don't wanna make you feel like I wanna eat you, or maybe feel like I like praising myself. I don't praise myself, really! I mean all are from God, there is nothing to be glad about what I've achieved. Because I'm achieving them with God's power. 

You might wanna close the tab of my blog now, because you feel like I'm always talking about God. And you don't seem to have any interest on Him. I'll say, FINE. 

Cool things happened in school today. I read my history textbook, and felt a little pressured, because I didn't do well in my trials exams. I'm gonna work hard. Really! I want! God is helping me.

I'm really stressed out now, because I haven't done my very best in all. I mean yea, I'm with God, God is with me. There are still times when I feel strengthless, because I'm only a human. 

Planning what to do next year really freaks me out. The Plan A and Plan B have many differences. In case you don't know what will probably gonna happen next year is that my family won't be in KL, but will move to other place ( but still in Malaysia ). I maybe studying in KL or maybe just go overseas? I don't know. My parents are mischievous, they have different kinds of plans, which I feel they are all not-going-to-work plans. So, why do I bother? 

Well, I've been writing crabs for have the blog post. I just wanna write something! 

Sometimes, I really dream of being a FASHION DESIGNER. I dream that I've my own trademark, and shops all around the world. Models are doing runway and photoshooting for the beautifully designed clothes. And those upper money status people keep flooding the shops of "mine" and snatching all the bags, shoes, dresses, then paying cash at the counters. Back to reality, Elisa! 

There are times when I think of myself being in an office, calculating data, and doing research for some cases. In fact you don't know what I mean, my ambition is to be a lawyer. So, yea, I dream and dream and dream. I dream myself being a musician. Playing piano about the whole day to get the fantastic flow of a music piece, like I'm a music crazy, imaging myself dancing with the music notes gracefully without noticing how people looking at me. That's cool, because it's only just DREAMS.

Now I'm lying down on my bed, like a turtle, with my back facing upward. I'm still typing this blog post, like it will never end. Every day, every new hope. There's always hope and dream. If you connect them, there is a solution- WORK HARD. I think it's better to be in the other way round, 

WORK HARD + GOD ~> HOPE + DREAMS

Let's NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

Thanks for reading!
Elisa
11:11 p.m 
Wed
24.9.14

No comments:

Post a Comment