Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sudden feel of Laziness and Hardwork

Hi guys!

I hasn't been a long while I wrote a post.

I went to church today. I learnt something. Yes. Something!

Once I strongly longed for life after retirement. How i wished that I could earn a lot of money and enjoy them in the rest of life.  I thought of working as a piano teacher,  guitar teacher or perhaps a lawyer. And I could earn tons of money and use it. That's what I used to wish.

Today in church, i learnt something new. Not to say something new, it's more probably a refreshment for me. It cleared my blurry vision towards my future life. I thank God for today's precious lesson.

So, what's the lesson today?
Work for something that can last long, like super long. Like even after I die. Basically the lesson is about working on the things that God wants me to do. Never waste my time doing something unecessary. It's still a long term homework for me. I can do it with God!

Currently I'm in the church,  waiting for the committee meeting to start. There are like thousands of earth worms on my body, sticky and yucky. I feel nervous. Exactly nervous. I can't help being nervous. I'm scared that I will do something wrong. That something makes my current feeling grows and grows, becomes bigger and bigger. That's what I always feel.

I'm writing this post at this particle moment because I don't feel like reading the book that I've bought to the church which I wish to use it to make my boredom gone. But this plan fails. Because instead of reading, I write this post. How stupid I'm.

Well. Gonna end now.

No comments:

Post a Comment