Monday, September 15, 2014

Culture

Hi there!

Ever wonder the reason I'm so desperate to study overseas? Mixing with different hair colours people, speaking awesome accent of English, doing something crazy. It'll gonna be a great experience if I'm out of Asia. Something good will happen to me, won't it? 

The desperation of being in other country has triggered me and filled my mind. I can't wait to go out of my country, my comfort zone, my dearest family and friends. Going there will be a tough thing, maybe. 

It's because of the culture of the Eroupe countries, America and Australia. The bravery of the people there, like they never care if they do something wrong. Like there never has FAULT. They do it because they want to. The way they are brave, make me more amazed and desire to go there and do my bachelor degree study. ( I'm kind of SICK with it, sorry people )

It's like God never appears in their lives. What I mean is that what I THINK the EROUPIANS believe themselves. They have high self esteem which you'll not punch them because of that because you really love the way they act it boldly. 

I'm kind of scared that I'll love being without God. ( why so random? ) Like I love their cultures because of their fearless towards God. ACCORDING TO THE NOVELS I'VE READ, they don't care about rules. So what's wrong with me? Or them?

I don't know if you get what I mean. I bet you don't. Because it's a mix thoughts of mine. I'm typing them out, so that I can sort them out. You know, like not being so sinful in my thinking. God, rescue me!


I just finished reading the book If I Stay by Gayle Forman. It's a nice book, the characters are well described. And the lifestyle of the main characters hits my heart. As if I want to go America now, and being with the people there. I'm like I wanna change myself, a completely different Elisa. But I know there is no way. 



I thank God for being with me all the time. Whenever I want to do something weird with the little boldness in myself, He puts out the fire. ( I know it's a bit imaginative for you to understand what I'm trying to tell you ) 

Thanks for reading my bloggie. 
Feel free to write any comments. 

Elisa O
8:40 a.m 
Mon
15/9/14

No comments:

Post a Comment