Thursday, September 18, 2014

The rate of Holiday

Hi guys! Today is such a happy day, though I haven't stepped out of the door yet. Being inside my house for the whole morning since I woke up made me successfully finished reading my 3rd book of this holiday. Oh man! I spent most of this holiday focusing my eyes on every page of the thoughts of different authors, sucking their knowledge and their roller-coaster stories. It's wonderful, I can tell. But at the same time, I strongly feel the stress and pressure that are given from my undone exam practise books. 

I'm sort of calm about my coming public exams in November. But actually I'm not. I really worry about it and try to do something, so as to smoth myself. The feelings of mine towards the exams are a mixture. I don't bother to know what are inside. Because I've more curiosity on doing my revision than finding out what's inside my brain and my heart. 

So, I've 2 music lessons today. Not in one shot, but it's almost like one shot. Playing guitar makes me feel more pressured. Every time I play it, I feel like there are tears rolling in the windows of my both eyes. My hands are always out of control, my mind is not concentrating. How am I gonna reach my goal, since I can't even drive my dream?

Ever since Emily, my twinnie stopped going for the piano every week with me this month, I feel like one piece of my heart can't blend together with the music I play with piano. What's wrong with me? Nothing wrong, I'm just being myself. The Elisa who are timid and fears of almost everything in the world except eating delicious food. 

Well, I've spent some of my holiday time jogging in the park nearby my house. I only jog like 10 rounds of the park for approximately 20 minutes or less than that. I feel fat everyday. I mean yeah, I've gained my weight, and which is not very good because I easily feel tired when going shopping with my family. You know, we do a lot of walking while shopping. And my legs can't withstand the weight of my body. That's bad. 

Should this post ends here? 
YES!

My eyes are so tiring, let them chill down and let my body rest.
Thanks for reading my holiday update, wish you a happy holiday!

Elisa X
18/9/14
Thurs 

No comments:

Post a Comment