Sunday, September 14, 2014

Orange Marmalade

Hey peeps! I don't wanna scare you with my last post and this post. Because I kinda wanna share what currently happening to me. 

After trials exam, I'm attracted to this Korean Manga thing. It's ORANGE MAMARLADE. I really love the story and the drawing. The characters are well potraited and drawn. 

What is the story about?
It's about a vampire girl who was loved by a handsome, well built human guy. The vampire girl kind of struggling about her identity, because she scared that she would be hated. 

Left: Baek Ma Ri     Right: Jung JaeMin


Somehow this story is too chessy, but the drawings are AWESOME! They are well colored. Just love the way that the pictures are drawn. ( sorry, I'm too obssessed with drawing! )

I have my favourite character in this story. He is too cool and good looking ( LOL ). I love his hair the most! People come on, this is just a KOREAN MANGA.



Han Si Hoo! <3




Okay, my post should end here.

Elisa jean
8:00 a.m
Sunday

P.s. Dear artist of Orange marmalade, I don't know if it is okay to share some parts of the manga here. If it's not okay, I apologize. I just wanna share what I love to my friends! Thanks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment