Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's not a Curse

Hi guys!

I believe many of you guys had heard about me being chosen in NS. And before I knew it, I listed down the good and the not good. Here is the list:

GOOD
1. I can lose weight
Basically I heard about many of them who went NS gained weight. And the food there are kari and all that. Well, since I'm a bit lipid phobic, I think I can reduce my weight.

2. I can tone my body
NS is full of exercises? And team building? Or socializing?
Well, going for NS, I can learn how to crawl up a tree, do many times of pumping ( ? ), for sure, I can  be muscular!

3. Train my discipline
Basically I'm not very discipline but a bit discipline. I can be trained to be super powerful in time management? I guess so.

4. I can get money
Can I get money for going to NS? I heard there is money, but I'm not sure.
If I gotta get it, then, why not?

5. NS builds out going personality
So, I wish to be more outgoing.

6. It's God's will
Yes. I wanna to know how tough it will be ( seems like most of my friends are scared of NS ), so that I can train my strength. God is always there with me.


NOT GOOD
1. 3 months not playing GUITAR
This is a suffer. I can't live without guitar? Erm, I think it should be : I WILL NOT BE OKAY WITH A DAY WITHOUT PLAYING GUITAR.

2. 3 months not playing PIANO
Since the day I have replayed piano, I wish to reach my very own target : GET A GRADE 8 PIANO CERT. And after this year, I may not have opportunities to play piano. ( I may be going overseas studying foundation ) Plus, I love piano too!

So, at the end, NS is not a curse. Please, people, I'll be right back after 3 months ( within these I still can meet my family right? )

Praise The Lord for everything!

With love,
Elisa jean.
16.08.14
Sat

( p.s Today is Greyson Chance's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREYSON! )

No comments:

Post a Comment