Sunday, August 24, 2014

Short, Quick!

Hi peeps!

I just wanna post something short.

I am currently having my TRIALS exams. I'm sort of lazy for the whole exams. Well, I'll reenergise a after writing thins post ( hopefully ). 

So, current hot topic in my life is - WHAT TO STUDY AFTER SPM.

One thing I'm very excited about after SPM is not PROM, but it my family trip to ( maybe ) NZ. That's gonna be fun because NZ's December is SUMMER! I love summer! ( I'm sort of OLAF from FROZEN )

Anyway, I got chosen for National Service. I hope I'll get to go Sarawak or my favourite place in malaysia- SABAH. #foreverborneopeople

Well, I plan to study in MCKL since my twin wants it so much. She's gonna start her study in January. But I won't join her. Because I'll be in NS ( Hopefully ). Then maybe in march, I can join her.

I'll be studying A- Level, since MCKL has A- level course starts in March. 

This post should end here. I'm gonna write an essay. 
Bye.

Elisa jean XO
Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment