Saturday, August 9, 2014

A Curios

Heyyo!

Let's talk about yesterday. I was in the sketch team ( BAD DAY ). And yea, I acted like a NOOB. I was so noob there, like a piece of wood. Well, it was kind of hard for me to act because I never have had acting talent. 

Anyway, I wanna talk about PHONE. I always wonder what people use phone for? ( especially smart phone ) After having tons of thinking about why people use phone, I decided to ask them. 
I asked my friends, their replies were - TALKING CRAPS. 

To this point, I feel so... I'm a person who doesn't like talking craps ( that's why you always see me with my THAT FACE. To be honest, I feel like talking craps is just wasting time. So, people, next time try talk about something knowledgeable, or perhaps, just important stuff.

Well, I think I'm the only odd one who never like talking craps ( in the phone ). Well, if you want to talk something that you think is craps, yes, you can chat with me, because I never want to stop talking with people. ( I'm kind of slap my own face? )

My current feeling is good. I still have many chapters not studied. 

Thanks for reading my critical thoughts. 
Your still can message me or chat with me, or LEAVE A COMMENT, COMMENTSSS.

Elisa jean 
9.8.14
Saturday
8:35 a.m 

No comments:

Post a Comment