Sunday, August 31, 2014

I like Paul

Hi guys! How are you?

It has been a whole week of exams. My friends are supermen and superwomen. They have been lacking of sleeps. Not like me, I don't even care about TRIAL EXAMS.

Anyway, I'm wondering where to go and where to study after the November Public Test. Thinking of going to Methodist College KL. Doing A- Levels? Or AUSTMAT? Owh dear, I've no idea.

I'm sort of excited about college life, because I have never been a college student before!

It's like go across the line which I never dare to cross. Meeting new people, no more DONKEY FACES. Or perhaps, become more mature?

Well, MATURITY is not something that I really want to seek for. What really make me curious about are the acts of Paul. Dear lovely Paul.

Wonder who is Paul? My lover? No no. The " PAUL " is not my uncle nor any one. Paul is the Saul in Acts, Bible. He was a former tax collector ( if I'm not wrong ) during the Rom ( I guess? ). He hated the Christians a lot. But once he was a Christian, he did a lot of preaching and teaching and all the stuffs.

One of the thing amazed me was that during that time, in church the people shared things. Like what they had earned, they shared. And shared and shared and shared.

SHARE!

I never like sharing. But God wants me to share my things with the poor with people who have nothing. The more I have, the more I have to share!

Dear! My selfishness is a dreadful thing for me. I want to change but it is like never gonna be changed!

Thinking about no sharing, the world are full of cold hearts. COLD.

That is what I've always been. A cold and selfish person. There's no way for a person like me be loved or liked by people.

So,  BEING SELFISH IS AN ACTION OF LOVING YOURSELF TOO MUCH.

Peeps, let's us share our things.

First will be time, then food ( for me >.< ).

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.


Gambateh
Elisa Jean O
31.8.14

P.s MERDEKA! Today is MALAYSIA INDEPENDENT DAY! So proud of Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment