Thursday, July 24, 2014

Music-Love-Action

Hi guys!

Recently, I've been in a busy. So first is the guitar practice then is the piano practice. To summarize the whole week, there is only a word for it - Music.

I've been struggling with the word music very much. Because I always want to find an aim for it. What I mean is that I wanna know who I am playing the music for. That's the mystery of music. 

Here is a very romantic story which I have thought about, of course it is all about romance and music. I somehow love listening to pop songs lately. I'm sure you can name some of the latest songs. 

One weird thing about me is that I feel like the song is delivering some messages to me. All I feel about the music is that I listen to the melody, the lyrics, the accompaniments. They are like so amazing. I just don't know why people can have this creativity to produce music.

Some of the lyrics ( especially Chinese song ) have got many bombastic words. I appreciate them but somehow I don't think I can use the words during the exams because they are the words which describe ROMANCE.

I come out a conclusion about this,
most of the songs in this generation are about LOVE AND ROMANCE.

People nowadays can't stop singing about love. 

Is love really important?

Yes! It is.


I just can't help saying this - there are more than enough love type of music, but there are less than less amount of love action in this world.

Sorry, this is just my observation on myself.

Yes, myself. Just like today. When teacher asked help for setting up the computer and projector, no one stood up. Prim quite upset because, the no one, including me! Then I stood up. And set up. ( you know how embarrassed was that I actually didn't know how to set up and didn't dare to do things while all the others were like there looking at me! ) 

The world still needs love. The love in action. 

Don't hesitate of giving your love in action. 
Because it is more valuable than love in music. 

"You'll be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. " - 2 Corinthians 9:11







( iamnomorelost.tumblr.com : iamnomorelost.blogspot.com ) 

Thanks for reading.

XO
Elisa Jean 
24.07.14
Thursday
2:30 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment